Table of Contents
About LIC IPO
LIC IPO Date: The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has submitted Draft Red Herring Prospectus paving way for the most-awaited public issue of the year. Life insurance policyholders who have one or more than one policy on the DRHP submission date i.e. 13th February 2022 shall be eligible for claiming the quota benefit.
Where 10 percent of the total LIC India share offer have been kept reserved for the LIC policyholders. However, the market is buzzed about the discount that LIC of India may announce for the policyholders.
LIC IPO Date & LIC IPO Share Price Details
|IPO Open Date||11th March 2022 (Expected)|
|IPO Close Date||Coming Soon|
|IPO Issue Size||316,249,885 Eq Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹ Cr)|
|Offer for Sale||316,249,885 Eq Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹ Cr)|
|Issue Type||Book Build Issue|
|Face Value||₹10/ Equity Share|
|IPO Share Price Band||₹ / Equity Share|
|Listing Exchange||NSE & BSE|
|Pre Issue Share Holding||100%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
LIC IPO Market Lot Details
LIC IPO market lot details that you know the maximum lot size and minimum lot size and amount as well.
|Min Lot Size||N/A|
|Max Lot Size||N/A|
LIC IPO Share Offers
LIC IPO Share offers, and amount details.
|Offer for Sale||316,249,885 Equity Shares of ₹10||31,62,498,850|
LIC Financial Reports (in Millions)
|Profit After Tax||₹15,040.14||₹29,741.39||₹27,104.78||₹26,273.78|
LIC IPO Reservation
LIC IPO Allotment & Listing Dates
IPO Listing Date, Allotment Date, Refund Date, and Share Credit Date.
|Open Date||11th March 2022 (Expected)|
|Close Date||Coming Soon|
|Allotment Date||Coming Soon|
|Refund Date||Coming Soon|
|Share Credit Date||Coming Soon|
|Listing Date||Coming Soon|
Company’s Key Factors
- LIC is a part insurance and part investment products company.
- LIC has over 13.5 lakh agents who play brings most of the new business. LIC plans offer ‘fixed returns’ along with life insurance coverage. This makes it easy to sell by agents and brings peace of mind to the insurers.
- LIC has high trust in the public for both life insurance as well as investment done with them.
- LIC is synonymous with insurance in India.
- LIC manage asset of Rs 39 lakh crores. That is more money than the entire mutual fund industry combined. They invest these funds across stocks and bonds. They own 4% of all listed stocks in India and more government bonds than the RBI.
- Leading insurance provider company in India and fifth largest global insurer by GWP.
The government of India is a company’s promoter and is managed by Finance Ministry.
- Chairman- M R Kumar
- Director- Pankaj Jain (Government Nominee)
LIC IPO Lead Manager
- Axis Capital Limited
- SBI Capital Markets Limited
- ICICI Securities Limited
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
- BofA Securities India Limited
- Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited
- Goldman Sachs (India) Securities Private Limited
- J.P. Morgan India Private Limited
- JM Financial Consultants Private Limited
- Nomura Financial Advisory And Securities (India) Pvt Ltd
LIC IPO Registrar
KFintech Private Limited
Address: Selenium, Tower – B, Financial District, Nanakramguda, Plot No 31 & 32, Rd Number 1, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
Phone: 04067162222, 04079611000 Email: [email protected]
About LIC [Source]
The Life insurance corporation of India was established on 1 September 1956, when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the insurance industry in India.
Over 245 insurance companies and provident societies were merged to create the state-owned Life Insurance Corporation of India. As of 2019, the Life Insurance Corporation of India had a total life fund of ₹28.3 trillion.
The total value of sold policies in the year 2018–19 is ₹21.4 million. Life Insurance Corporation of India settled 26 million claims in 2018–19. It has 290 million policyholders.
Life Insurance Corporation Of India
‘Yogakshema’, Jeevan Bima Marg
Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021
For any query or complaint mail at in[email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the LIC IPO issue launch for a subscription?
The date of launch of the IPO issue for LIC is not available as of now.
Who will be the Book Running Lead Managers for the IPO?
The names of lead managers will be disclosed after the issue of DRHP
Is the draft prospectus for LIC public issue available?
No, it has not been submitted yet by the company.
For how many shares, LIC will launch the IPO?
The IPO is likely to be launched for not more than 10% stakes of the government in the company.