What is a personal loan?
A personal loan is an unsecured loan to help with personal needs. You can borrow a personal loan in 2022 from Bank, Post Office, and other financial institutions to pay your multiple debts.
Personal Loan in 2022 & Interest Rates
|Name of Bank||Interest Rates||Lowest EMI Per 1 Lakh||Processing Fees|
|SBI Personal Loan||9.60%||₹ 1,832||Up to 1.5%|
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||10.25%||₹ 2,137||Up to 2.5%|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||10.25%||₹ 2,137||Up to 2.5%|
|Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan||12.99%||₹ 2,275||Up to 3.5%|
|IDFC First Bank Personal Loan||10.49%||₹ 2,149||Up to 3.5%|
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||10.49%||₹ 2,149||Up to 2%|
|Tata Capital Personal Loan||10.49%||₹ 1,877||Up to 2.75%|
|Fullerton India Personal Loan||11.99%||₹ 2,633||Up to 6%|
|IndusInd Bank Personal Loan||10.49%||₹ 2,149||Up to 2.5%|
|Kotak Bank Personal Loan||10.25%||₹ 2,548||Up to 2.5%|
|RBL Bank Personal Loan||14.00%||₹ 2,327||Up to 4%|
|IIFL Personal Loan||24.00%||₹ 2,877||Up to 2.5%|
|HDB Financial Personal Loan||30.00%||₹ 3,235||Up to 2.5%|
|IDBI Bank Personal Loan||12.00%||₹ 2,224||Up to 2.5%|
|Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan||9.40%||₹ 3,199||Up to 0.5%|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||14.00%||₹ 2,327||Up to 3.5%|
|Yes Bank Personal Loan||10.70%||₹ 2,159||Up to 2.5%|
|Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan||11.50%||₹ 2,199||Up to 6%|
|Union Bank of India Personal Loan||8.90%||₹ 2,071||Up to 1%|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||12.40%||₹ 2,653||Up to 1%|
|Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan||9.55%||₹ 1,637||Up to 1%|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||8.90%||₹ 2,071||Up to 1.5%|
|Allahabad Bank Personal Loan||9.05%||₹ 2,078||Up to 1.5%|
|Federal Bank Personal Loan||10.49%||₹ 2,560||Up to 3%|
|Syndicate Bank Personal Loan||12.40%||₹ 2,245||Up to 1.5%|
|Bank of Baroda Personal Loan||10.50%||₹ 2,149||Up to 2%|
|PNB Personal Loan||8.95%||₹ 2,073||Up to 1.8%|
|Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan||10.80%||₹ 2,164||Upto 0.5%|
|Indian Bank Personal Loan||9.05%||₹ 3,182||Up to 2%|
|Corporation Bank Personal Loan||8.90%||₹ 3,175||Up to 1.5%|
|Axis Finance Personal Loan||13.00%||₹ 2,275||Up to 2%|
Read This:- TDS Rates and Threshold Limit
Types of Personal Loan
- Wedding Loan
- Travel Loan
- Home Renovation Loan
- Personal Loan for Education
- Pension Loan
- Consumer Durable Loan
Documents Required for Personal Loan
- Identity proof- PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport, etc
- Address proof- Passport, Driving License, Election ID card, Ration Card, etc
- Income proof- Salary Slip, Bank Account Statement, Form 16
- Self-employed professionals are also required to submit last 2-3 year’s ITR and Bank Account Statement.
Personal Loan Eligibility
- Age:- Between 18 to 65 years
- Loan amount:- Up to 75 Lakh
- Employment:- Working in govt organization, private, MNC by submitting salary slip and last year’s ITR.
- Credit Score:- Get a lower rate if you have more than 650 credit scores.
How to Apply for a Personal Loan in 2022 Online
- Step1 : If you need a thorough personal loan comparison before deciding on the bank, visit MyLoanCare.in or Paisabazar.com
- Step2 : Click on the Personal Loan tab.
- Step3 : Fill in the required information required.
- Step4 : Click on ‘Get Quote’.
- Step5 : Fill the OTP and click ‘Submit’.
- Step6 : At this step, Fill in the details and click ‘Submit’.
- Step7 : Compare your eligible offers.
- Step8 : Get assistance from our loan advisors or choose to complete the online personal loan.
FAQs for Personal Loan
Disclaimer:- Interest Rates are subject to amendments from time to time.